Fischer FIS V Plus 360 S Injection Mortar
- Brand: Fischer
68.25 AED Incl. Vat
20 in stock
Injection mortar FIS V Plus
The fischer high-performance mortar FIS V Plus is the universal all-rounder for the highest requirements. The styrene-free vinyl ester hybrid mortar with its numerous fixing elements is approved for fixations in cracked and non-cracked concrete as well as in masonry. However, the injection mortar is also used with the approved system components for rebar connections, the fischer remedial wall tie VBS 8, the fischer weather facing wall tie FWS II, and the stand-off installation system TherMax. The variant FIS VS Plus Low Speed enables an extended processing time at higher processing temperatures or a greater drill hole depth. The shorter hardening time of the variant FIS VW Plus High Speed enables swift work progress even at low temperatures.
- FIS V Plus is a 2-component injection mortar based on a vinyl ester hybrid concept.
- Resin and hardener are stored in two separate chambers and are not mixed and activated until extrusion through the static mixer.
- The mortar is extruded bubble free from the drill hole base.
- The mortar bonds the entire surface of the anchor with the drill hole wall and seals the drill hole.
- The injection cartridges are quick and easy to use with the fischer dispensers.
- Partially used cartridges can be reused by changing the static mixer.
There are no reviews yet.
You must be logged in to post a review.