BOSCH® GWS 17-125 CIE Professional Angle Grinder
Maximum productivity and the best user protection
- Fast work rate due to powerful 1700 watt motor with Constant Electronic
- Long lifetime due to motors with direct motor cooling, overload protection and long carbon brush lifetime.
- Leading user protection due to Kick Back Control, restart protection, anti-rotation protective guard and vibration reduction.
- Best work results with constant speed thanks to electronic regulation of speed – even under load.
- Direct cooling For high overload capability and a long service life.
- Outstanding user protection thanks to the anti-rotation protective guard – stands firm, even if the disc breaks.
- Comfortable working thanks to low vibration by adding rubber mounting/foam padding to the handles.
- Prevents autonomous restart of the tool after power blackout. Only through new, conscious activation will the tool be ready to use.
- Best work results with speed pre-selection Best work results with speed pre-selection for applications requiring material-specific speed.
- Reduces the hazard of sudden tool reactions in binding conditions thanks to automatic shut-down of the tool.
- Soft start as the load and torque of the motor are temporarily reduced during start-up.
- Long lifetime of the tool as the tool shuts off in case of an extreme overload situation